Culture Shock is dedicated to bringing the highest level of professional dance entertainment through innovative performances at the forefront of the Hip Hop dance community. Through creative expression and originality within the art-form of Hip Hop, Culture Shock also aims to inspire others to express themselves and enrich their own lives through creativity and art.
Culture Shock provides training for people of all ages and levels of dance and is committed to artist development in choreography performance, choreography creation, and freestyle in all urban dance styles. CS Canada also works to develop community leaders who desire to use Hip Hop as a means to create and effect positive social change.
- Professional Dance troupes:
- Culture Shock: A professional 18+ performance dance troupe
- Future Shock: A professional 18 and under performance dance troupe and training ground for youth dancers to grow, develop, and subsequently have the opportunity to progress to the Culture Shock Troupe.
- Afta Shock: A professional 18 and under performance dance troupe
- Company Classes: A weekly drop-in beginner cardio Hip Hop dance class, open for ages 16+.
- Intermediate and advanced urban dance workshops
- Local Shows: Cultural events, fundraisers, corporate events, charitable events
- Local and International showcase performances
- Hosting Dance Battles: Bringing the wider dance community together for healthy competition